I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear Blog,

Hi, Blog. How've you been doing?

I'm sorry that I've been neglecting but I'll post something new now just to shake myself off from some stress in life.


In our tiny world, we're the population that lives on it. We're humans. Whenever we hear the word 'human', several words popped into my mind: vulnerable, insecure and weak. I once created a saying, which was "Our brains will never mix well with our hearts". I'd like to share something about true friends.

True friends are rare to find on this planet and I agree so. However . . . they don't always last eternally. Most true friends are always there for each other and lend their shoulders for people to cry on. It's great to have such friends like that, right? =) But it wasn't always the same thing for the 'shoulders to cry on'. Sometimes the 'Shoulders to cry on' don't always have their spare of 'shoulders to cry on' either.

Because of this, they could no longer take the feeling of being the ones always listening but not speaking anything. It could be because of their selfishness or jealous(for seeing other people progress ahead instead of theirselves) or anything else that only the wisest could think of. Sometimes, their feelings are involuntarily. As I said, "our brains will never mix well with our hearts". There are definitely times where our hearts are telling us the opposite of what our minds think.

That's one flaw about being human. Sometimes they keep it to theirselves and dare not to offend anyone's feelings. However, that sense of anger of hearing people go to them and expect them to listen clearfully like they were some vending machine will eventually burst out. Conclusion: the amount damage was far worse than it should've been.

Sorry, blog but I have to stop here. I've gotta sleep and smile for another better and brighter morning. =D

-Saranghae yo!-
E.L.F & Cassiopeia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.