I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to school!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I can't believe I'm going back to school! OH MY GOD!! I can't believe it's already 2008! Aww, I'm sure gonna miss the old days. (Sighs) Farewell memories, may I keep you in my big airhead... Haha!!

I'm good! But still a bit nervous! Going to the orientation at the next-door secondary school! And guess what??!! I met the annoying Alif Ba-ta, who obviously teased me Iliyas every two seconds! (Real name Alif something something... Don't remember lol!)

I'm currently hearing this song called My Immortal by Evanescence! Don't know why... Although it's an old song, I still love this song! "Old is gold!"

I'm tired as well, after spending six to seven hours working on a picture I'm currently drawing. I don't know why I feel as if the picture is so precious to me! I don't care! Can't wait to show my friends, to remind them about the "old days"...

I wonder how's the year gonna be? I hope it runs smooth! Hehe! Anyway, gotta sleep to start school. (Wednesday, 2ND January 2008 here in Malaysia... School's starting tomorrow! OMG) Good night people!

Created on 2ND January 2008 - Inspired by the song above. Dedicated to those who I know and to those who I care.

No comments: