I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Challenging 2008!

Hi again everyone! Is it just me 'cause I posted my last post on Jan 3, 08? Hehe, again forget about it! I'm a loudmouth! ^^" Now, let me start by recalling back this week at school.

School starting Jan 7, 08

It was really great! I never expected that I'll get more friends that I thought I would. =D. My old classmate, Sandy, is still with me and two of my classmates, Yoga and the infamous Abbas. We'll get to that later... -_-"

I had made up with a lot of new friends: Min Li, Xian Jing, Denise, Allyson, Ruvi & Letisha! Woohoo! I can't believe I'm starting to feel more out-going than my normal self (a.k.a moody self*) But I also noticed that my friendship with my online buddies are starting to loosen almost everyday.

Reason is, my dad is starting to ban me from using the computer after 7 PM. Oh! I forgot to mention that now my school coursework is starting at 12. 30 PM to 6. 40 PM. Yes, that 'late' I think. ^^"

I can't believe I've been holding more responsibility at the classroom. I'm now the class monitor's assistant, leader for Kemahiran Hidup and leader for Sivik group called Evolution. Damn! A lot of responsibilities!

Now, on 10 Jan 2008, I just got back from my sekolah menegah ... And guess what me and my friends had to do there? We had to jog around the field around 10 times. Me, being the only girl to jog for 10 times, got selected to do 15 times on Saturday.

I was glad 'cause finally I can loose all the fat that I have in my hips. I've been doing a lot more artworks now... again. My teacher said that a girl (dunno her age, maybe in high school) got hired to an anime organization and earned RM 50, 000! OH MY GOD!

I wished I got that job! >.<>SAYONARA

No comments: