I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Talents fading?

Okay, I hope the title doesn't sound corny... Well, I guess so... And yes, my talents are slowly fading for some reason. Could it be because:

a. Rajin's block. (AKA laziness)

b. Artist's block (Cannot draw out the picture well even though you want to or no inspiration)

c. School. (Homework, the endless nagging sounds and of course, the athlete's training)

or d. Brain cracked. (Meaning as in my brain has been dissolved into shit.)

I would say it's A, B and C only. Well, I think D is also including. But no accurate answer. What do you think?

- Sayonara

1 comment:

Missy eLLe said...

brain cracked? haha, welcome to highschool babe. don't worry, ur talents are sharpening as far as im concerned. but ur drawings look nicer nowadays. keep it up.

again, as ur sis i can't help but say - don't forget homework (i know, i know, nagging all the same but it's my "job", and i don't particular this job FYI).

and class asst monitor? come on, u need talent for that! :D

im a looser, never even was an asst monitor, what more, a monitor. olahraga? crap, i couldn't even run with these big bottoms. it made me getting first from last in each race.

shit dah merapu gila kat sinih. sorry sista!

ciao~ (dragging myself back to W-O-R-K. boring..)

:D