I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Cool and Breezy

I changed my blog's layout and song. It looks really cool and breezy to me. XD! I just love blue, its a very cool colour. The new song is called 'In This Life' by Delta Goodrem. God, I love the song. It's has lighter flow than her previous songs. Yet she sounds a lot better than before. WOOTS!

I'll make a header for my blog soon. Double WOOTS! Haha, but I think it will take time maybe until April I guess? Lol, I've been preoccupied with the things that is happening around my life. I'm trying to mantain my grades, pending art requests and joining a lot of sport events.

Busy, busy, busy... Damn, my sister was right. The life of a freshman/student in highschool is tough but I think I gotta keep going on. XP! I just hope that this year is better than last year, which I'll doubt. Kidding only! It's only February right? So the results in uncertain. =X

But I hope that there is some improvement this year than last year. Ah! I'm gonna buy the CD 'My Kampung' from my former primary school. (My Kampung is an act that I joined last year, which you will find in my second post XD)... I guess I gotta borrow it first.

Man, I can't wait! WOOTS!

-See ya, people!

No comments: