I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, April 28, 2008

The little things

Sorry for not updating for the last... (counts) 18 days? WAH!! That's a huge gap. Sorry for that. Hehe ^^;

Here's the list that has been happening in my list (since I'm too lazy to explain the events going on):

  1. School's been a pain for all the piles of homework, notes and the training.
  2. I recently joined Power Run at the Dataran Merdeka. Unfortunately, I did not win. :( But I was lucky enough to be one of the first 20 people who came back from the 5 kilometer run. -_-"
  3. Eating. I do that everyday. I eat and eat until I was enough to describe myself as a pig. LoL...
  4. (Based on 2.) I did not get enough sleep. It's because the run starts at 7:50 in the morning and I had to be at school at frigging 5:30 in the MORNING!
  5. I've been procrastinating all my artworks because due to lack of time... and my lazy ass. Seriously, I gotta stop procrastinating if I don't want to die with piles of artwork on me. *Sigh*
  6. The olahraga training ended. (Yay!) But Cik M will literally kill me if I didn't train at least 30 minutes a day at home. =.=... I'm a lazy ass, what'dya expect?!
  7. This is a random fact, honestly... but I need new ballpoint pens!!! (Seriously, I do...=.=... Lazy to go buy ><)
  8. I wish that it's not raining season here. Because I don't want to skip Pendidikan Jasmani classes. ^^;
  9. Another random fact, seriously. Every time I drink soda, I'll go high and crazy. Damn it. Why do 100 plus sodas are so sweet and delicious to drink?!! ><"
  10. Again, another random fact.. I wish my hair was long enough to be tied into a proper ponytail. (With this kind of short hair, I'll make anyone, who sees me, laugh... Its irritating)
  11. Lastly... Whenever I see a certain someone at school, I feel like punching the person but the person somehow makes me want to be nice to the person. Eff the stupid 'charm' that person has. >_<>
That's all for today. I gotta hit the showers. I should get ready to go to school. >< -Sayonara

1 comment:

Missy eLLe said...

hey, thot u should have told me about the running thgy.. i would've made a huge banner!!!

lupa la tu..