I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Little Things

Sorry for not updating for God-knows-how-many days. I've been doing a lot more artwork, my computer broke down, I'm not procrastinating a lot, sleeping earlier and going through a turn in life. I was recently inspired to do write ANOTHER story. I don't know what's wrong with me!! ><>Cold Fear" (The previous title was 'Cold as Ice' which you can find in my previous entries). I would like to type out the summary but I haven't figure out the plot yet correctly. I've been keeping Cold Fear aside for a while and I want to finish it as soon as possible (If I have the time to do so...)

I'll be posting a lot of artworks soon. That depends whether I can scan them at my mom's office or get my computer fixed soon. Can't talk long. I got some errands to run. Sorry! ><" Bye!

-Yasmin

No comments: