I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

List of Life

I'm currently listening to Usher's Moving Mountains with Chris Brown's Forever. I have to say, these songs are pretty amazing. Let's go back to the post. Hehe...

Let's make it short:

1. I've been watching too many movies until I have too many stories in my mind. Weird, right? Okay, let's see. I've got an action story, a sci-fi story, two romance stories and one supernatural story. Ouch!

2. I've been drawing too much. And that's not good. Haiya...=.=

3. I'm back on the road with the Adidas Run in August. Hopefully, I'll be able to get to run again. ^^

4. Two performances on the day. One at Hari Bakat at school and another at Form 1's got talent at school as well (but only open to form 1 students).

5. My interest in cheerleading has took a dramatic turn with the morning section but it's okay. I might join the school's cheerleading team next year, which is fine with me.

6. I miss Puan Rajinah!! She's the 1 Adil's former Kemahiran Hidup teacher

7. I've been keeping Fluffy in shape. Yay! (Lol...)

8. Still procrastinating...=.=

I think that's about it. Sorry that I can't update a proper post instead of a list. -.- Too many things are going on. I don't think a short post will be enough to keep track with the drama. Haih =.=.....

- Yasmin

P.S: Sorry for not updating occasionally.

No comments: