I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wondering Thoughts

It's been a while since my last post. Maaf.

Recently my studies have kept me locked on my life (including my art) until I could hardly find the inspiration of what to write about. I've been trying to get my head into both blogging and studying at the same time. But sadly, no inspiration sparked up.

So far, I would say life is pretty normal (and boring) despite all the chaos I've been through in school and outside school. I've been trying to recall my goals in life but all I managed was a list of desires. It's really long and seemed endless but hey, I need someone (something?) to blast it at. The list begins:
  1. A room of my own (not my brother's) that I can call as 'My Small Sanctuary'. Actually I'm going to have my little Sanctuary but it's near a place where I dread to go near to. *shudders*
  2. I miss someone (someone who I've never seen for two whole years). I just wished I could that person again to see how far that person has grown and matured.
  3. The elixir of Reincarnation. (So that if I screwed big on my life, I can just restart all over again and fix some certain parts of my life)
  4. I've wondering... what does it feel like watching billion stars shining in the sky and feel as if there was someone else watching me from another universe? (That question will forever remain a mystery)
  5. I want a better Earth, y'know... I don't want all the children in the future to suffer because of bad environment.
Okay, folks. This is where my short post ends. Hopefully I can reveal more desires in the future but I hoped that I haven't spilled more than I need. But surely, the five things above are all the main things I want in life.

Before I forget, here's a little Music Of The Week.

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be, your not that far

You're the voice I hear inside my head,
the reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you

You're the missing piece I need,
the song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you


To some certain Camp Rock fans, you all probably know what song is this (and who is the singer). To those who don't know what's the name of the song, it's Gotta Find You by Joe Jonas.

Yes, I am a Jonas Brothers fan.

No comments: