I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Typical School Drama

There is a huge gap difference between primary school and secondary school. Of course, you can see it's the exams (they get harder and harder, damn it). There's the abang angkat thing, blah-blah-blah. There's the cinta monyet buzzing around the school and finally, drama. The worst experience.

I hate drama. It sort of waste your time. Don't get me wrong but it does sometimes certainly waste your time. (Sighs) Class One Amanah were supposed to be practising a play for their Civics project (extra marks for Final Year exam) but since the director was a pain in the ass (and malas sangat nak cooperate), the script writer broke into tears.

I had to pujuk the script writer because I was one of them who knew her since primary school. She wasn't really hard to pujuk but I didn't like her because of her attitude. It took me a few minutes to make her stand up straight and wipe the tears away.

Then, there's the Mean Girl. One of my good friends from primary school was trying to say something but a bitch cuts in rudely. Then, the tears erupted again. (Sighs sympathetically) I pujuk my friend again and tried to calm her down by talking things about the girl who cut her mid-way.

Moreover, there's the Love Need. The script writer was so pissed off even after I pujuk her. Then, suddenly, she broke in tears. She said,"If only my loved one was here... Things would've been slightly better." Fat tears dropped one-by-one like raindrops.

Okay, moving on. There's the slut. Okay, 'slut' is an inappropriate word to use but I can't help it. Honestly, the slut was indeed a slut. I cross my paws (picks up my cat's paws and cross them) The Slut saw a friend of mine, let's called him Guy, and was SO curious to know him.

But she recently clarified to me, saying. "I don't wanna like any guys anymore." I didn't trust her at all. Reasons are completely sealed behind my lips.

But luckily, the Guy was my friend. So I knew him and I don't recall him talking or questioning about her. So obviously, she lied. She didn't know him at all because she doesn't know the guy, the guy doesn't know her. (Rolls eyes)

Later, there was little Perasantan girl. During choir practice, she was giggling loudly and flirting around the guys next to her while we're supposed to do our practice properly since it was going to be our second last practice. She nudged me suddenly so I turned to her.

"Hey, do you think those guys are staring at me?" She whispered to me. I almost choke at the very moment. There were sophomores passing by our hall, observing us. Coincidentally, the sophomores were actually people who I despised since primary school.

It so happens that I stood next to her so probably they were laughing at me, trying to annoy/irritate me. Again, when they passed by, the teacher was busy talking on the phone. I recognized them as my enemy, so he shouted,"Hey, cantik!" He did that to kecoh around.

The boys in my choir team thought he was my friend/boyfriend because his eyes were focused on me. (Shudders) But sadly, the girl next to me flushed and giggled gedik-ly. She thought the guys were looking at her, probably she stands out from the crowd.

Honestly, she just blends in like other people, except for slut and my friends. I slumped on my bed after I got from school even though there were mud stains on my pants that I got from P.E. class. I buried my face into my pillow, thinking.

"Now I know why Stephenie Meyer or J. K. Rowling don't write chick-flicks. Too much drama,"

No comments: