I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Cracking Up Mania

Hi! Ohmygod!! Exams finished today and I'm so happy!! XD Too bad I couldn't do my evil plot to this fucking stupid bastard who thinks I like him. To Akmal Hakeem:

Oi, bongok! Jangan perasan banyak peminat. Aku guarantee kalau orang tua tengok muka ko, mesti dah sakit jantung sampai kena hantar ke hospital. And eww, kalau you perasan you hot sangat, sedar sikit ye. Dahlah ko pendek! Nak kata nampak macam orang gila, ada jugak!

I love being mean. So shutthefuckup and jangan harap that I want to change my attitude. I'm glad I can keep bastards away from me and boy, I'm not surprised I have a hater. Thank you, Nia Ma.

Call me pyscho, call me a bitch or call me a slut. Whatthetoot? I don't give a care! Baik korang jangan rugikan korang punye nafas... Dah taulah busuk kerane tak gosok gigi! (Evil laughter)

To all the people who are good (and close) buddies of mine! Here's something to crack you up. And careful, this can really hurt your cheekbones!

No comments: