I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

SNAP!


"Meow?" (Part 1)
Model: Fluffy A.K.A my cat!


"Meow?" (Part 2)
Model:
Kelly (The cat that occasionally comes to my window sill)


"Green Eyes"
Model:
Kelly again!


"Curiosity kills the cat"
Model:
My cat! (I love this picture)

CANDIDS! (I love these candids XP)


Model: Alyson Ng Wei-En!
Yet I still don't know why I chose this picture. But she's so cute. XD


Caption:"Oi, go balik kelas!"
Model: Seow Sue-Ann
Hehe.. So much of a good pengawas when she's eating while doing her duty.


Caption: "Munch munch I'm eating while acting emo. Hmm..."
Model: Syarifah Atikah Hannan
Kekeke... I just love this one. I'm so cruel..


Caption(s): Wei Ni: "Wow, that cute guy is so funny! I wanna kao him!"
Sandy: "OMG, hot guy at two o'clock!"
Models: (back) Ng Wei-En, (left) Sandy Loh, (right) Wei Ni
Its somewhat 'LOL' and 'sweated'. Kekeke...


Captions: "Yum..."
"So kedekut! Never give me one...Sheesh."
Models: Seow Sue-Ann (left), Sandy Loh (right)
Kekeke... This was so good! I love this one..

--

Here's the part where I dislike most! My performance on Teacher's Day!

ARGH! I seriously wanted to cry watching this because it was horrible. I really felt like crying cuz it sucked. But I'll try not to make it such a big deal but... aiyo, I seriously wanna cry. I can't believe I'm seeing my video to the world. Go to Youtube and find it yourself. The song is 'Mirotic' and brace yourself bcuz it sucked.

ARGH!!! (Crying~)

In tears
-The Lame Drama Queen-

No comments: