I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gotta Be Somebody

After suffering two heartbreaks in a row (and possibly another one on the way), I've realized that someone has always been by my side and accepting me as who I am. This certain someone has always been here when I needed him - despite my shortcomings.

To me, it was quite odd at first because this person and I have not many similarities. To start things off, me (a very lazy lady) would occasionally rely on someone else to do the job for me. But for him, his curiosity would win the best of him and he would strive for it alone. Even though he has a tendency to piss me off at times, sometimes whenever he fools around and the next thing I'll be doing is... laugh.

Even though he yearns for a new adventure everyday, he also has a big lazy part to him. Whenever I come looking for him, he'd been chilling or close to sleeping. There were times that I wished he had been more sociable, but the cuteness from his sleeping face glows that it made it hard for me to be mad at him. But at times, we hardly talk much. When I see him, he'll be too busy exploring and I'll have to be his audience. These were one of the occasions that I wished I had a gun to shoot him.

Despite him always being aloof, I have a lot of admirations for him. I have known this person for almost a year and five months. Yes, its quite long and yet there was never a day that I wouldn't be so eager to see him again. I never thought that this person would mean so much to me.

Hehe... I'm guessing I'm leaving you all into suspense, right? Okay, I'll reveal whose this 'someone' of mine. Watch . . . and see . . .

.


. .


. . .


. .


.


. .


. . .


. .


.


. .


. . .


. .


.


Here he is . . .


.


. .


. . .


. .


.


Hey! You've just been punk'd!

-The Laughter Doesn't Stop-
Yz

P.S: LMAO!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..

kenichi said...

what the fuck is this ?

Yezzie Yas said...

Kenichi:
It's a prank. Isn't it obvious? Feeling your ego being bruised?