I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Wooots~~

Oh. My. God.

The very three words after I have just watched the Trailer of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Despite knowing that the seventh book-turn-to-movie hasn't been released yet, I can't stop fidgeting to watch the Half-Blood Prince. The director, David Yates, is sure to be a man who has the mind of millions. I'm so amazed that he did a fantastic job that could never be turn into a description.

Hands down, David Yates has brought the imagination of Half-Blood Prince to life and there's no doubt about it that he will NOT fail us all when we enter the cinemas. The happy part is I'm going to watch it with my sister. In the cinema! Woohoo!! If you are thinking 'what about the seventh book?', surely David Yates will have to put on his best hat to create a much tougher, better and more amazing for The Deathly Hallows.



Long live Harry Potter and to J.K. Rowling, the creator of Harry Potter!

P.S: I suggest you go to Youtube to see the trailers. (Yes, there is more than one trailer) I've already seen two of them and I don't think my brain can sustain such awesome-ness. WOOHOO!

No comments: