I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Sky of Love

I, again, have recently watched another Japanese movie that was really a good one as well aside from the drama series, Akai Ito. This movie once premiered on Astro (AEC, I think?) before. But since my family don't subscribe to that channel, I realized that it can be watched online and that's where I discovered 'Mysoju.com'.



Koizora - Sky of Love

Honestly, this is an amazing sad yet romantic movie. It talks about Hiro (the bleached hair guy) who was determined to have Mika (the girl) to be his. But it's not as sweet as you think it is. They both had to overcome obstacles just to stay together. And the most shocking thing of all is:

This movie is based on a true-life story!

The author (this story is actually a mobile phone story) decided to tell the dramatic story of the girl Mika. I cried just thinking how tough these two people had to struggle to live on. But be warned! The ending was the saddest part of all!

Weih, jealous lah dengan si Mika ni. Aku nak boyfriend cam to jugak! Hehe...

Don't mind me. I'm just a regular fangirl who wish to have a good-looking plus sweet boyfriend and a good love story to tell. For this movie, I'll give it a...

Rating:
1 - Ulgh! It's as bad as I said.
2 - It's actually not very bad, I think.
3 - Somewhat good and entertaining.
4 - It's fresh and a good drama/movie that's worthwhile.
5 - Encore!

5/5 rating! (Bravo!)

P.S: You can find this movie on http://www.mysoju.com/koizora/. Enjoy!

P.S.S: Oh, I nearly forgot something! This movie has also a drama version as well! You can find the drama series at http://www.mysoju.com/koizora-drama/.

P.S.S.S: I didn't try to watch the drama series version so help yourselves to watch it. There's more movies recommendations coming from now. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

english subtitle file for this movie 4.32Gb Ver