I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, July 17, 2009

School Drama VIII

Honestly, I'm considering to change school next year in Form 3.

Don't get me wrong. I love all my friends and I'm comfortable with my surroundings. But there's just one thing I can't stand being in SMKBU. One simple word:

Teachers.

Yes, you heard me right. I can't stand the teachers. Not all the teachers, of course but just a certain number of them, especially Puan Hasni. I just think she's just being the Headmistress because she loves the title, not the duties. As the Headmistress of SMKBU, she should know that every year students are trying their best to improve themselves academically and also in other ways.

For like instance, cheerleading. Last year, my ex-captain asked permission from afternoon session teacher, Mr. Eugene Morais because in our opinion, he was a really 'sporting' teacher. But when my ex-captain's friend tried to bring up the matter with Puan Hasni, the syarat-syarat she gave to her was absolutely ridiculous.

It doesn't take an idiot to know that cheerleaders are not supposed to wear pants inside their skirts because of all the stunts they have to do. But ridiculously, Puan Hasni asked them to wear knee-length skirts (Knee-length? You gotta be kidding, man! How on Earth can they do their tumbling and jumping, for God's sake?!) along with track bottoms. Yes, as in those long pants you wear for exercising. Stupid? Heck, that word doesn't come close to it.

Secondly, the Aerobikthon group. Since you people know that aerobikthon is part dancing and part exercising, but is it really necessary to use traditional moves to make it interesting? My answer is: Fuck no. Aerobikthon was supposed to a 'fun' version of exercising but doing traditional moves can even make a five-year-old fall asleep as soon as he started it. I really pitied the Aerobikthon team because of Puan Hasni's opinion. That's just nonsense!

Surprisingly, even my group Ebuillence-Y was also invovled! Not just by Puan Hasni but other Malay teachers in the school! Yes, I've heard some compliments from people but what pissed me off first that the teachers didn't show respect while we were performing. I heard one teacher hardly looked at the stage because she thought it was rubbish! Rubbish? You call that rubbish? I say you're the rubbish for showing no respect, whore! Even Puan Hasni hated it. She complained about it to the other teachers and boy, I'm not surprised!

To the Malays (including the students), they think dancing is rubbish. They say dancing just make them look like fools. I laughed at the fact! It just shows that they have massive egos that could barely fit their own butts! Oh, hell, man!Weih, kalau korang rase dancing tu sampah, what about those 'sports' you call basketball or soccer? Dancing is a sport, it fucking is! I'm just thinking that they can't even tell the difference between dancing or looking like idiots. I've heard that all of the Malay students hated the performance because it's nothing they like.

Can they just be a little bit open-minded? Is it THAT hard to be open-minded?? It's not like I'm asking them to literally break a leg while watching people dance! WHAT'S THE EFFING PROBLEM? Honestly, I just think it's racism. Because I think they didn't like the performance was because of me and Eugene. You see, Eugene's Chinese and I'm part Chinese so God knows that they're probably thinking, "Alah, budak Cina je! Tak de kerja lah dieorang!" So, you can only imagine how I wanted to rip their heads off their shoulders!

Sometimes, I wish I didn't live in Malaysia! I'd rather be in another country with more open-minded people around me. What upset me the most that Malaysians don't really respect anyone! But nevertheless, I'm so angry about the fact that they can't just be a little open-minded because they should remember that this world has a FUCKING big variety of stuff/culture! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH COPING ABOUT THAT SIMPLE FACT?!??!?!?!?! I'm really disappointed about it.

Enough of my ranting and cursing! I'll just start punching something to make me feel better. At least I have a weapon to shut those assholes up for good: my fist.

Because one person wouldn't respect another who doesn't respect them.

-Hell!-
Yz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ape la ni.. tak baik tau..
abbasbooster

Yezzie Yas said...

don't take it seriously, abbas...
it's all ramblings of my mind... this is a good way to relief stress actually. ;D

Anonymous said...

ish ish ish...

abbasbooster