I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

River Flows in You....

Yeah, I know it's been a month since I've updated. No inspirations lately! Too busy trying to get a social life. Yeah, I admit that I don't really have a good social life. Hehe... I'll only find one when it comes knocking to my door. Here's a big classical song recommendation for my readers and everyone.

This song was composed by famous South Korean music composer named Yiruma and this is his song "River Flows in You". It's good, really good. I heard this song was actually considered to be chosen as "Bella's Lullaby" for the Twilight movie. Man, they should've picked this song! So rugi! It was better than Carter Bruwell's, seriously. I melted just hearing the music flow and there's no denying that the song is as good as the title. I've found some of the music sheets in DeviantArt and hopefully I could play them.

Beware of this song!

It can give you butterflies in your stomach for some reason. This is such a romantic song lah.. This is why I wanna marry to a Korean or Japanese guy! *sobs* >3>



Enjoy!

No comments: