I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, March 3, 2008

List of pending artworks (><)

I'm putting this in my blog for a reminder, just in case. (Groans) This is gonna be long, I think.

-------

Min Li - Tsubasa Chronicle -- 0% (Lazy to do it, not my favorite anime)

Xian Jing - Gakuen Alice - 80% (Working on it)

JOS book cover 3 - 'The barrier that sets us apart' - Rough sketching done. (Doing lineart soon)

JOS book cover 2 - 'The reminiscing tone' - 0% (Picturing the cover)

JOS book cover 1 - (Re-do) 'Something not as they seem' - 0% (Searching for reference)

JOS header - JOS book number __ and title -- (Deciding JOS's new name)

Kyara17 - Kyara herself, pearl - 80% (Background haven't started)

JOS protraits (Awai) - Earth and Water User - 0% (Re-working on it)

JOS protraits (Taiyou) - Fire and Lightning User - 0% (Searching for reference)

JOS protraits (Hana) - Magma and Time User - 0% (Practicing the details)

JOS poster - Just Our Story Manga - 10% (No time to do it)

Alya - Alya, the girl and fairy - 0% (Keeping it aside for awhile)

Puan Rajina - Goodbye Card - 0%

Mister Eugene - Teacher's Day Card - 0% (Practicing to draw him -_-")

Asningtiyas - Purple Morning Glory - 0% (Researching on the details)

All I want is you - Story book cover - 0% (Trying to picture the characters)

--------

Whew! That was a lot. (Sighs) Man, I'm ready to die. Urgh, too many on pending artworks. But I'm too lazy to do them and sometimes if I don't draw anything, I'll get stuck in an artist's block. Grrr.... I need the new name of JOS!!~!!! >.< (Sighs) I'll doubt I'll even finish these because I'm focusing on my grades and school. (Collapses)


It's 10:45 AM. I'm suppose to get ready to school! But too lazy. And I'm also suppose to go to my former school to buy the CD My Kampung and Umbrella (Two different dances I did during 2007) Man, I missed everyone who I danced with in My Kampung and Umbrella. (Weeeekkkkkkkkk! ;-(

-Sayonara

No comments: