I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

For the Boredom

01. If you got pregnant, would your parents make you keep the baby?
Wtf... Hell, no! I wouldn't want to get pregnant in the first place!

02. If you failed a class for the year, would you rather go to summer school or repeat the grade?
Maybe summer school... I refuse to repeat the grade. My parents would murder me.

03. If your best friend told you they were gay, would you support them?
o___o No answer...

04. If your best friend said they needed an abortion, would you support them?
Unless they're not ready for a baby. That depends on them.

05. If a tornado was approaching your home, where would you go?
Underground!! Where there's no way the tornado could get you. Remember to bring oxygen tank.

06. If you could have a $100 gift card to one mall store, what would it be?
Umm... One Utama??

07. If you had to get back together with one of your exes (whether they're single or not), who would it be?
Probably 'him' but I don't know.

08. If you could get a tattoo RIGHT NOW, what would it be of and where?
NO WAY!

09. If your best friend was leaving for another country for a month, what would you do on your last day to hang out?
Watch movies, eat together and party together... :D

10. If you got expelled from school, what school would you go to next?
SMKBU4?

11. If you could get plastic surgery for free, what would you get?
No interested in plastic surgeries... =_= They make your face unnatural, I don't like it.

12. If you could adopt any of your friends as your new brother/sister, who would you pick?
Well.... I'd guess, everyone. I love being around my friends!! XD (hugs all my friends)

13. If you had the chance to move out of your current house right now, would you?
I'm already going to move to Kota Damansara... =_= There's no point in asking me this.

14. If you could have a threesome with two famous people, who would they be?
... Wtf, no answer.

15. If you could change your entire name (even last), what would you change it to?
I dunno!

16. If you were given $10 to clean up all the litter in a huge park, would you do it?
Maybe.. I'll bargain to raise the price XD

17. If you could bring any cancelled television show back on the air, which would it be?
I rarely watch television shows...

18. If you woke up with your lip mysteriously pierced, would you keep it?
NO WAY!!!!

19. If your cousin offered you a job working with your favorite band, would you take it?
Maybe not... I might as well watch them on my flat TV screen instead of being next to them with the loud music booming in my ears.

20. If your best friend was kicked out, would your parents let him/her live with you?
Ask my parents 'cause I dunno...

21. If you had to choose between going with your mom or your dad after a divorce, who would you choose?
Both because they're my parents.

22. If you woke up in a stranger's bed after a night of drinking, what would you do first?
Immediately run out of the stranger's house and go back home.

23. If you had to be alone in a room for 24 hours with someone, who would you pick to be with you?
My cousin? She makes me laugh like hell.

24. If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be?
The talent to be able to learn anything quickly..

25. If you have/had a dog, would you dye its fur if you could?
I can't keep a dog...

26. If you had a summer reading assignment and had to pick a book to write five pages about, what book would you choose?
It's either the Twilight Saga (Stephenie Meyer) or Dating Game (Natalie Standiford)

27. If the singer from your favorite band knocked on the door asking to use the telephone, what would you do?
Sure... Then, I'll get his picture and his autograph to boast at my friends. XD

28. If you had suspicions of your mom sleeping with one of your male teachers, what would you do?
Wtf... My mom is not a slut, okay? One of word of this ridiculous questions, I swear I'll grill your head to my cat! XP

29. If you missed the bus to school and your parents already left for work, what would you do?
Stay home, watch my favorite movies and harass my cat.

30. If your family suddenly became superstars, what would you do?
Buy everything I could ever want!!!!!!!

31. If you found out your mom had a child before you and gave them up for adoption, what would you think?
I would be absent for school to find him/her!!! I love dramatic family reunions!!!!

32. If you go on a crazy amusement park ride, would you get sick?
Dunno... My parents wouldn't let me. DX

33. If the world ended tomorrow, what's some things you'd like to do today?
Talk to my friends as long as we could.

34. If you had to eat one food for the whole week (and you wouldn't get sick, no matter what it is), what would it be?
Uh.... Err.... Can't decide.

35. If you had no television and no computer over the summer, how would you occupy your time?
Hang out with my friends at One Utama where we'll have a GREAT time together. =D

36. If you were stranded on an island with a person you hate, what would you do?
Forced to live with each other and find a way to... GET THE HELL OUT OF THE FREAKING ISLAND!

37. If you were sold to someone because your parents had no money, what would you do?
Escape to somewhere they'll never find me before I get raped.

38. If you saw your boyfriend/girlfriend having sex with another person, what would you do?
I don't a boyfriend.

39. If you saw something weird outside your house, would you go see what it is or tell someone about it first?
Go outside and be very nosy about it.

40. If you had only one wish, what would you wish for?
That I can improve my grades to get my own computer!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!

Bye-bye.

No comments: