I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged from my friend, Sue Ann. Here goes!

Starting time : 9.45 PM
Name : Yasmin
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : Probably 5 to 6?
Height : 5'3"... WOOTS!
Where do you live : Somewhere on Earth...XD
Favourite drinks : Strawberry Yogurt Drink! Yum...
Favourite breakfast : I hardly eat breakfast... =_=
Have you ever been on a plane? : Several times...
Fallen asleep at school : Umm.... Err.... Three times? XP
Broken someone's heart : I really dunno...
Fell off your chair : (Nods) =_="
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : A few times...
Saved e-mails : Yep...
What is your room like : I don't have a room...
What is right besides you : My lovable Persian cat!! Me0w!
What is the last thing you ate : Cadbury Black Forest chocolate... Cad-licious!
Ever had chicken pox : Yep... I think it was two years ago.
Sore throat : Several times...
Broken nose : Never!!
Do you believe in love at first sight : Yes and No.
Like picnics : Don't think so...
Who was/were the last person you danced with : My cousin! She taught me the Waltz! WOOH!
Last person who made you laugh : Min Li... XD (She didn't know what's the meaning of 'rage'...)
Today did you talk to someone you like : Nope... I don't plan to...
Kissed anyone : Never...
Get sick : (Sneezes) Stupid cold!
Talk to an Ex : Not today...
Miss someone : Not exactly
Eat : I need more potato chips!!
Best feeling in the world : Feeling so content until you feel all your problems disappear...
What is under your bed : Things you find in your stationary...
Who do you really hate : Cockroaches and noisy crowds...
What time is it now? : 9.53 PM
Is there a person who is on your mind now : I don't think so... There's no one...
Do you have any siblings : Two...
Do you want children : It's too early!!
Do you smile often : Sort of...
DO you like your hand-writing : Sort of... It's getting bigger and like Edwardian style... (Screams: Edward Cullen!!)
Are your toe nails painted : Nope...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My parents'... It's huge!
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Black, white and other random colors you can't count.
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : Watching TV with my cousin at her house..
I cant wait till : School Prom 09!
When did you cry last : Four-Five months ago...
Are you a friendly person : =_= Ask my friends...
Do you have any pets : Yep... FLUFFY!!! (Chases my cat)
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : For now, I don't have any feelings for someone...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : I don't recall holding hands with anyone lately...
Do you sleep with the TV on? : I do sleep with my iPod on...
What are you doing right now? : Listening to my favorite Anime soundtrack (SlamDunk - Anata Dake Mitsumeteru)
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Maybe..
Can you handle the truth? : More or less...
Are you forgiving : I guess so... That's bad enough...
Are you closer to you mother or father : Neither...
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : No one... (The last was a few months ago with Sandy and Letisha)
How many people can you say you've really loved? : (Blank)
Do you eat healthy : Rarely...
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : No... And never...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Sadly, yes... And it was humiliating...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : My... CAT!!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : I'm quiet in the morning and loud at night. I'm nocturnal!
Are you confident? : So-so...
3 Things I was doing 10years ago : Drawing, living my life and eating...
3 Things on my to-do list today: Finish my drawings!! Watch Twilight movie! Buy more Natalie Standiford "Dating Game" BOOKS!
3 Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Publish storybooks or mangas (probably make my own anime!), do charity for those who are unfortunate and save our environment!!
3 bad habbits: Sleeping late, not keeping all my promises and not studying so well.
3 Places I have lived in: Only Malaysia...
Jobs I've had Managering: Making bookmarks and helping my cousin at her Senior Prom 08 (recently)
5 People I Tag : Anyone who thinks they have enough time to do this...

Bye-bye! =D

No comments: