I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School Drama Part III

...

...

...

School's scary, man...

...

...

I know, completely untrue, right? You'd be saying, "No-lah! School's damn fun lah! Why you go say its scary lah?? Aiyo...." Haha...(Insert sarcasm) Too bad, it's true.

I don't usual say this to people but I hate big crowds. It's like being trapped inside a cage like a helpless rat. Even though my friends persuaded me to go into the canteen, I still get this ridiculous squishy feeling in my stomach. And seconds later, I lose my appetite. I know, weird... and fake? Possibly but I'll stick to my instincts. I should just grab a bread from home and eat somewhere no one can find me.

Oh, the stupidity of me. Haha... (Please insert sarcasm)

The first day of school was damn creepy. I paired off with Min Li and Xian Jing in a desperate search to find our friends but sadly, we couldn't see any of them. It was a really intimidating situation. There were so many seniors and very tall people. =_= (Note: That's why I hate being short) Just before everyone (yes, everyone) began to gather up at the assembly, I found Sandy with Sue Ann and her friend, Jillian. Sandy 'attacked' me with her bear hugs but I noted to her and myself that I'm no lesbian.

...

Sorry, I like guys. ;P (Fangirl shouts in the background: "DONG BANG SHIN KI! SARANGHAEYO!"....) -_-"

I met Jillian, one of Sue Ann's closest friend. She's quite nice and understanding. She even knew much more of Sue Ann's behavior that had always troubled me that she was a two-faced person.(No offense, Sue... Really! Please forgive me!) But here's the big news. I present you a new drama that will be arriving soon in SMKBU. The title is....!!

(Drum roll)

(Drum roll)

(Drum roll)

(More drum roll.....)

(Still more drum roll..........)

(And more....)

(..........and more...........)

(GOSH! STOP THE DRUM ROLL, DAMMIT!)

Declaration of War!

(Thank you....)

It's about two different girls having a critically public rivalry that seems to have spread like wildfire by the start of the year. Both sides denied any further severe hatred towards each other but obviously, no one believed it... So, who will win? The 'new' girl with an angelic little reputation of being a sweetheart and girl next door? Or.... The two-faced "angelic and devilish" senior girl who can change from Everyone's Favorite to Total Mean Girl/Wannabe?

Who knows?

...

But hey, that's high school, peeps.

Today was better than yesterday but even though I took a thirty-minute nap just at least two hours before I get some real sleep, I feel so drowsy as if I can just doze off in any second. So, it was very hard to concentrate in the class despite the fact I wanted to work harder this time. But to no avail. I wonder why... Hmm? I don't know what to expect for tomorrow morning. NO!

But I still had a great time at school. There was no particular signs of Declaration of War buzzing in front of people's eyes, which was good... and quite relieving. Then, I get to talk to some of my seniors who *mostly* are really nice people. Hehe, especially Rhonwyn and Azril -- though Azril doesn't talk much to me nowadays. Hmm..........

And now, I miss my cousin, NABILAH!!! Argh! It's so boring without her nowadays! =______= Great, now I won't be able to find one of the very *few* people who can make me laugh til I get a severe stomachache. I'm gonna miss her... D'=

(Whispers to self) At least I get to own Max Changmin while she's gone.

ROFL! Nabilah would kill me if she founds out. Uh-oh....

That's all for today. I'd better finish my English Assignment or Puan Mani will have my head for breakfast. NO!

-Gotta blast!-
Bye!

No comments: