I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Torture Devices

Well, I don't exactly own a torture device but I happen to wear one at the moment. It's nothing brutal or morbid, juust some normal braces. I looking different a bit and I couldn't speak so well because I could feel the metal brushing against my lips and it's really annoying. However, what happened at school earlier made me feel strange at every time I remembered it.

I want to type it out here but I don't plan to since Rhonwyn might come and read it. She'll tease me at school. (Sighs) But still, I can't believe myself! I wish to commit suicide if my friends weren't stopping me. But the attention will soon to fade because I have turn into an ugly duckling just like Betty Suarez. LOL!

Still, these braces are so tight that it makes my teeth feel bigger and heavier. That's what people say, "Beauty is pain." Argh, great. (Insert sarcasm)

No comments: