I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

....

I want my laptop!

I seriously want my laptop back so that I can do what the hell do I want like surf in DeviantArt a lot and do whatever crap you can think of! I wanna play Dota, MapleStory, AuditionSEA and The Settlers! Argh, I'm so lazy nowadays and looks like I still owe a LOT of people some art.

I owe Jeremy Chee, Wei-En and Hasvini an art. I've been procrastinating for almost a year! Oh, my God! I'm such a big fat lazy ass. Someone please sue me, and I mean it. Sue me! (Sighs) Looks like my cousin, Ilah, isn't going to be around for awhile and I won't hear her oh-so-annoying laughter ringing in my ears. I will not miss her. I repeat, I will not miss her.

Plus, I hope you can tel that I was lying. Of course, I'll miss her, damn it! (Sighs) I need some chocolate to stay waras.... (Sighs again)

No comments: