I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, March 31, 2008

:D Must see Artworks!!

HALLO, PEOPLE!!! (Man, I'm hyper today =D. GOODIE!)

Yezzie back in the house. (grins) I'm very hyper today (I think it must be the 7UP soda I drank at the school. LOL! Lame reason, I know. But it's true!!!)

Sports Days just passed by on
Saturday. It was... cool. I got second place in the 400 meter relay. Seriously, my stamina has whithered. I couldn't run anymore at the last 100 meters from the Finish Line. And after I finished running, I couldn't stand any longer.

And the worst and unexpected news was... Ain (my friend) fainted during marching.

Not long time ago, I was inspired to write another story called Twin's Curse. Again, this is a suspense-drama-agonizing story. I won't be giving any sneak peeks or anything because I'm still thinking of the details. I think I'm gonna make the characters die in the story (grins) *Evil Authoress*

I'm gonna feature some outstanding art works from deviantART.com that you must see. (Tengok! Jangan tak tengok!)

These are from a female Canadian artist. Her deviant name is "Kaze-Hime". (Sorry if the pictures are too small. No space. =P)


The tools she used to make these beautiful pictures are from Adobe Photoshop CS2 and CS3. Seriously, I wished I had those kind of tools but they're only suitab
le to be used when you have a tablet. Coloring through using Photoshops are hard. But it's better than Traditional Tools (e.g. color pencils, markers etc.)

The next one is from shilin. The pictures below are based from her manga Blackbird >>> Click here to read her manga.



Wow, those are such stunning pictures. (Envious) Shilin also uses Adobe Photoshop C
S2 and CS3 to color her pictures. They were done easily because she has a tablet. (Not a medical tablet that you swallow. A tablet as in a computer that is like "paper and pen" =.=)

Moving on, this time: Traditional Art!! The pictures below are from AiKo-FrikKi. She uses traditional tools which are prisma color pencils, faber-castell color pencils and caran d'ache color pencils/pens.



Man, I wish I was talented as her. T^T. Let's move on shall we? I love this person's work. Quite nice and wonderful. Almost flawless. (Gawks in awe) The owner of the art pictures are by Nefis. Her art was featured in my previous post called "Spring's coming soon".


The tools she used are mostly color pencils or Adobe Photoshop CS2 and CS3. No, I don't think she uses a tablet to color some of her pictures. That means she had to go through a lot of trouble to do the digital lineart and all those details. WOW!

I noticed that I'm filling this post with girl's work. LOL! Time for the boy's turn. Le
t's start off with this guy. All his work are made by color pencils.

Next in line is from this guy. Well, he calls himself 'pyromaniac'. I don't know why. =.=... His real name is Maximiliano Cabrera. His works are also made of color pencils only. Many people think he uses Photoshop but unfortunately, no. He doesn't use it


That's all I have for this post. Hopefully, I'll be able to find more stunning "must-see" artworks. (Cricks my neck) Man, I was solid and stiff the whole time. (Cricks my knuckles) Gotta go, people.

P.S: The pictures that you see in this post are NOT mine. The original owners of the pictures are listed carefully. All rights are reserved to the owners. Do not steal/claim these works as your own unless you have proof.

-Sayonara

1 comment:

AL ang said...

artwork?
wakakakakakaka
rubbish...