I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Things in Life

Hi again, people. I'm here again with this post. Okay, ahem... Let's get to the point, shall we?

I borrowed 'My Kampung' CD from one of my former classmate, Aziatul since she is the only who has the CD. I watched MK and I totally regret for joining the act because of my kain, a long skirt that I was forced to wear. It ended up slipping a bit but good thing the teacher called me out of the stage to fix my skirt.

Then, I joined back the stage and I must say, I look like a complete idiot while dancing. Not because the skirt was slipping again, but because of the way I had to dance. Mr. Hadzir, the manager and teacher of the play, forced us to follow each of the scene's dance. I obliged.

Enough of that, I'm currently at my mother's office. Eating Tiger biscuits while typing this post... I finished 10% of a drawing that I'm doing. I was supposed to do portraits of each main character of JOS (New title: TFOR) but I decided to turn them into MapleStory characters (An online RPG game that 98.8% all Singaporeans play it)

I'm currently doing Awai Aigyou's portraits. I noticed that there are mistakes on the anatomy but too late, I have already inked it at the very last minute when I outlined the blue calaf she is wearing.

(Sighs) Holidays are in today people. Let's talk about what happened yesterday.

---

Yesterday, I went out on an outing with four of my classmates: Min Li, Marcus, Howe Wee amd Hongrui.

First, me and Min Li came to McDonalds... being the first ones to come. I had to call Marcus since he was the person who arranged the outing. We found them at 7Eleven with Howe Wee, drinking Slurpees. Following them back to McDonalds, Marcus won't stop blabbering about himself being a so-called cool pro, which infuriates Min Li.

At exact 12 PM, we entered back into McDonalds and ordered our food. Then, we sat at the upper floor and began talking about school and some of our friends. I revealed to Marcus that my friend, Sandy, likes him. He was shocked at first but began accepting it. I could tell that Marcus also likes Sandy, since it's TOO obvious. (Giggles)

We had to wait for an hour for Hongrui to arrive to McDonalds since Marcus accidentally told him that we was supposed to meet us at McD at 1 PM. While waiting, we began talking about where to go in a famous shopping complex called One Utama. As soon as we walked out McD (to leave), we saw Hongrui.

Then, we ate some candy while Marcus calls his mother to send us to One Utama. At first, the situation was kinda awkward but funny in the end because Marcus' mother worries about him too much that we nearly called him 'Momma's boy'. LOL.

We all decided to go back at 3:30 PM while Hongrui decides to go at 3 PM since Marcus' mother told Hongrui's mother that he'll pick him up at 3 PM. We walked around, bought some cool stuff. Marcus and Howe Wee (known as MapleStory freaks) bought six A-cash cards (which cost RM24 a card)

Later, we walked around through different shops before finally eating at a Thai restaurant. I ate some fried fish sticks (I don't know what do they call it, but it was goood.......) with Min Li while Marcus, Hongrui and Howe Wee ate some soup, which I don't know what they call it.

At a gift store, Hongrui called his mother and told her that the four of us will go home because it was almost 3:30 PM. We went back to the Old Wing and waited at the taxi stop. We had to leave Hongrui behind because Marcus' grandfather arrived to fetch us. We said our goodbyes before getting into his car.

After dropping us at my house, Min Li wanted to play Maple Story so I let. We played until 5 PM, I guess because I wasn't keeping on track. I accompanied Min Li back to her house since she just live 25 blocks away from mine so it's quite near.

----

That's all. I gotta continue coloring my drawing before I turn into a procrastinator. Hehe... X3

No comments: