I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back Home with an Obsession

Hey! I just got back from my five day trip from Bandung. It was very nice because I was with my cousins. I was glad because I didn't need to feel so bored about my stay there and praying to Allah to let me go home straight away to see my lovely computer and my new obsession!



My cousin said I'm completely obsessed with these guys. But I really can't help it. They're so hot and smexy that it just makes me wanna go crazy over them. Even though I've heard about one of the members (the guy in the middle, I mean), I hardly took notice of him and his 'bishounen*'-ness. But still, you can just hear the 'Oh my, Gawd'!

I just love Dong Bang Shin Ki! XD I admire Yunho U-know (the guy on the farthest right) the most because he's the leader of the group and oh my god, he is so manly. LOLZ... I can't believe I just said that. It's been awhile since I last fangirl about something so bad... Hehe XP. Hero (also known as Kim JaeJoong and also the one in the middle) is so cute! It's probably because he is a one hundred percent 'bishounen'. I mean, c'mon! You hardly find guys who look like him nowadays (Though I think I have a friend who sorta looks like a 'bishounen'.. *shivers*)

Choikang Changmin (the guy next to Yunho) is so kawaii**! Ah, he's beyond adorable... He's the youngest among the whole group and he certainly has the best voice (not to mention his tall frame). Oh, the cuteness of him! XD... Xiah Junsu (the guy on the farthest left) has a really addictive laugh like a clown that it just makes me wanna roll on the floor. Micky (the one next to Xiah Junsu) is quite a blur type which is so cool. (Squeals) I just really like Dong Bang Shin Ki. I also watched their mini dramas and my favorite(s) were Dangerous Love and Unforgettable Love.

My cousin thinks I have gone completely nutty for obsessing so much about DBSK. Hey! At least I get to forget the pathetic creep who ruined my freshman year! Well, not entirely my freshman year but he did cost me a heartbreak. So, I gave up on love completely. For now...

It's because I heard he was boasting around to people that I like him so much, probably because I was a tomboy and 'sort-of-hard-to-get'. Jeez, thinking about this makes me wanna choke him. So, I don't bother much with all this mushy-mushy stuff since I'm gonna wear braces that'll make me look completely hideous. Hehe... So, I think I got several vows for 2009. I didn't know where to write the list (in case I loose it and panic with all my goals and all)... I'll just write them here.

1. Stay single for at least more than four months. (However, guys must make the move to me since I'm the traditional type)
2. Work harder and do not get more than two 'C's. If I do, I'll commit suicide. LOLZ!
3. Do not mess around with the wrong guys. (AKA arrogant a-holes or self-centered players)
4. Reject any offers for relationship(s) if necessary. (I don't want to go out with anyone who I don't know or despise...)
5. Listen to DBSK's songs! Ah! I just love DBSK, especially Yunho-oppa***!

So, I think that's all for now. I've gotta go back to drawing my stuff while listen to Rising Sun****! By the way, I'm wearing braces on Christmas Eve. Ah... That's gotta hurt.

GLOSSARY:

* Bishonen means 'pretty boy'. Yes, pretty as in pretty like a girl. That's very rare, y'know.. Kim JaeJoong is really amazing with his pretty-boy-ness in contrast with his toned figure. Boy, he sure does like to work out a lot.
** Kawaii means 'cute'. Changmin is so cute when he grins. If you really take notice of his face when he grins, one of his eyes is smaller than the other which I found it completely... astounding? Gah! But still, he's so adorable! Plus, his grin is really crooked which sorta makes it breathtaking. LOLZ!
*** Oppa is used when a female Korean addresses an older male Korean. However, 'hyung' is different because its used when a younger male Korean address an older male.
**** 'Rising Sun' is the name of DBSK's songs. Because of the name, DBSK is declared Asia's Rising Sun due to their popularity that has expanded from Korean and Japan all the way to Singapore! (Really, it's no joke. They're so popular!) I recommend you listen to the Japanese version of Rising Sun, it's quite good with all of Changmin's loud screams and Yunho's (along with Micky's) awesome rapping!

No comments: