I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Books and books...

In a week, it's my special day (I'll let you guess what is my special day about). If my parents are so nice to give me some money later on, I wish to buy some books that I've always wanted to buy. But I don't think my parents would let me buy ALL the books I want because I might be wasting their money on something that is not-so-close to useful.

Here's my 'Wanted' list (if you wish to see my selfish and greedy side).

1: Natalie Standiford's Dating Game series. I only have the first three books but it turns out that I don't have the three final books. Ah!
2: Trudi Canavan's The Black Magician series. Even though I almost read half of the first book, I've been completely drawn to its suspenseful and spellbinding plot. It makes my heart race and my mind throbbing to unseal all the secrets.
3: Philip Pullman's Northerin Lights. I haven't watch The Golden Compass yet so I might as well give the books a try first before I hunt for the movie. Hehe...
4: I've been craving for more Romance-and-Adventure stories nowadays. Anyone who knows any good ones, please drop their titles and authors in my Cbox. TQ!
5: Hopefully there's some good fantasy books outside there besides from Twilight Saga or The Black Magician trilogy.
6: Stephenie Meyer's The Host. Its a more mature than Twilight. I did like Twilight first instead of New Moon. Reading the three other books were excruciating. I liked Twilight because it was sort of cliche but I loved it.

I didn't put Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer in my list because I've heard there has been hackers hacking in Meyer's computer, leaking out some chapters of the fifth book. My best friend said that she might not be writing the fifth book because of the constance leak and changing plot/scenes.

Jeez, just leave the poor girl alone. She's doing the best she could do, don't ruin her efforts, darn it!

No comments: