I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, December 26, 2008

School Season

I can't believe it! I really can't believe it, man!

School season is back and now, I'm a sophomore. Grr... Great. I'm supposed to welcome the extremely hard subjects and more drama now! Ahh... the joy of it! (Sarcasm) I really want more time in the holidays to practice dancing while I can. However, I think I'm getting a little sick now.

I don't know whether I've gotten so skinny or its just that I'm breaking my own bones? Well, not literally. But lately, I've been doing some drawing and coloring (you know, 'my hobbies') and my wrist hurts a lot so much whenever I try to twist it around. Must be me practising too hard to perfect my Mirotic dance. Ah... I'm planning to expand my drawing rates now.

I'll try to draw my favorite band one-by-one. I wonder who I should start first? Hmm... Certainly not JaeJoong. He's gonna be a hard one because it'll be hard to capture his bishounen-ness (pretty boy-ness). I might try drawing Changmin since he's so cute but I'm a little bit scared to start, hoping that I don't screw up his oh-so-cute face. (Feeling the fangirl aura again) Just hope I'll be able to draw Yunho since he has tiny face compare to the other members in Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Aish... Besides that, I'll be anxious to wear any braces because I'm pretty scared that I'll have to pull out some of my teeth (I sorta have a phobia for it). I'm just wondering whether I'll survive all the stupid drama and get good gradeds. That's all right now. I'm a little tired and I think I should continue my coloring so I can give it to my friends.

Ja! (Bye!)

No comments: