I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Indescribable

On 11th December, it was my birthday. Finally you know what the term 'special day' meant.

It started okay. My two best friends wished me happy birthday, which was so sweet of them. Argh! I'm glad to be their friends. (Glomps but jerks away) Oh, wait! I'm not a lesbian!! (Dusts off my shirt) Anyways, around 10th December, my best friend Sandy sent me an early birthday wish since her phone's credit has expired. I grinned like a hyenna at that. Lol

Later around midnight, my other best friend Letisha rang me up and wished me happy birthday too! She was 'angry' that she was the second to wish me happy birthday and 'swore' that she'll 'kill' Sandy. Haha, you were close Letisha. XD! Shortly after that, a close friend of mine (same school, different gender) wished me later on. However, I wasn't satisfied at all.

Why? Because he broke many promises that we both shared and kept for the last three months. I've been reminding him A LOT recently to remember to tell me. But too bad, he was a chicken. Chicken meaning as in coward, okay? Not a literal chicken that lay eggs or breed in the farm. (Sighs) *Ignore that... The gears in my brain are not spinning so well*

Thirty minutes later, my closest best friend Min Li wished me and she too was devastated to found out that she wasn't the first. We shared our moments talking. It was fun until I fell asleep. The next day, Min Li promised to belanja me McDonalds for my birthday gift. I didn't want to be too choosy so I chose the second cheapest burger meals there (which was Double Cheese Burger) and I continued to thank her endlessly. Muahahaha!

Moving on, my parents came home and I didn't exactly expected them to be here. However, I still forced my butt into the house. Obviously, they forgot that today was my birthday because dad was scolding me and mom was practically too busy to notice I was around *as usual*... Half of the day has passed by and nothing really much happened. There were no more birthday wishes or greetings. So I was really sad about that.

In the evening, I pointed out to my mom that she had 'forgotten something'. She remembers it was indeed my birthday but gave an excuse that she forgotten about it. I couldn't blame her for that but it didn't lift the stupid burden inside my chest. Darn... She told my dad and they let me order a regular Pizza Hut Hawaiian Chicken pizza (six pieces of a glorious pizza covered with cheese, pineapples and yummy chickens... Oh, how tempting can it get?)

But I wasn't allowed to finish the whole thing (because I'm an eating machine... seriously), I had to leave several pieces of the pizza and half of the garlic bread that came along with it. (Sighs again) The next day, mom brought me to one of my favorite places in the world: MPH

Considering that I'm a bookworm, I just couldn't resist walking around the shop gleefully like a kid coming to an amusement park.

I did got one of my 'Wanted' books, which was 'The Novice' by Trudi Canavan. I was madly in love with her first book (even though I already read more than half) and was eager to start reading all her series. Sadly, I couldn't buy more than one book. If the limit wasn't just one, I could've bought 'The High Lord' and that would've really made my day. But it didn't.

Dad continued scolding me for not finishing some works that he asked me too but I wasn't in the mood. I was like a wreck, honestly. I feel light and fragile (as if I'll break into pieces if I moved more than an inch), constantly tired (even though I had HOURS of sleep), feeling emo and any other *stupid *teen excuses you could think of. I just wished that I can just lock myself in a huge room reading books. That would've been splendid *if I had all the food, stuff and music with me to keep me in the mood* but it was impossible.

Now it's 14th December, my friend's birthday. I was supposed to send him (yes, him) a message exactly at midnight but I was too busy playing some games until I only sent it at one o'clock in the morning. Thankfully he was still awake so we had a short conversation. He is a nice guy for his age because most guys (at his age) were too busy being pompous and acting cool like some macho Hugh Jackman wannabe. Oh puh-lease.... At least Jackman didn't lose his sense of humour.

Furthermore, it felt like a boring week but it was different. I half-heartedly looking and not so looking forward for my birthay. Oh, the stress. Wth... Right now, I need junk food, especially POTATO CHIPS!

Ahhh!

No comments: