I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

BORED!

Bored. Did this for fun! Active blog moments.. =.=

----

The rules: - Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I love chocolate
2. I love to eat.
3. I love to sleep with music playing on.
4. Guys ask me where to get nice facial treatment. 0____0 (lol...)
5. A girl once nearly kissed me... Eww, why did I even type that? (blank inside my head)
6. I dislike roses, really I do. =_____="
7. Clattering your teeth is fun. Dots!
8. I want a huge one-year stock of BBQ flavour of Potato Chips now!!

Tag:
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. Nobody.

-You-
First Name – Yasmin
Nickname - Yezzie Yas, Yz (pronunced as Yez), Four Eyes, Nicky or Nickel.
Name you wish you had - Probably Michelle Sapphire. Lol!
What do people normally mistake your name as – Jasmine (as in the Jasmine Super 5 rice brand) =_=
Birthday - 11 December
Birthplace – KL
Time of Birth – In the afternoon, I guess.
Single or taken - Single... (a bit bored of it *pouts*)
Zodiac sign – Saggitarius

-Your Appearence-

How tall are you – About 160 cm.
Wish you were taller – Slightly.. Wanna be taller than my mom! XP
Eye color - Dark brown (it's not black, people! It's not possible to have black eyes)
Eye color you want – Green or Hazel.
Natural Hair color – Black.
Current Hair color – Dark brown (kena burn by the sun)
Short or long hair - Long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – Nada!
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Uh, several months ago. I cut my fringe.

Glasses or contacts – Glasses 8)
Do you wear make-up – I don't own any make up! *pouts*
Ever had hair extensions – Hell, NO!
Paint your nails - Once.

-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes – Green (kalau boleh lah pon...)
What color hair - Brown or black - that suits with green eyes - (goes gaga)
Shy or Outgoing – Hmm.... Outgoing!
Sexy or Cute - =O! Cute! XD
Serious or Fun – A bit of both... XD
Older or Younger than you – Of course older than me! (I like older guys.. XP)
A turn on - Good manners, smart, kind-hearted and bold -those guys yg berani buat first move-
A turn off - Smoker, playboy, rempit, overly-arrogant and drug addict. (All those bad stuff you could think about)

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolates - Chocolates!
Pepsi or Coke - Sprite!
Rap or Rock – Rock
Relationship or One night stand – Eww... Relationships of course!
School or Work - SCHOOL!
Love or Money – Love!
Movies or Music - Both, hehe...
Country or City – City, I guess.
Sunny or Rainy days – Probably a bit of both... XD
Friends or Family - WTF! O_____o Both!

-Have you ever-

Lie – Yes... Who doesn't?
Stole something - Yes.
Smoked - No and Never!
Hurt someone close to you – Yes X__X *feels bad*
Broke someone's heart - I don't think so.. *thinks back*
Had your heart broken - Twice... *sighs*
Wondered what was wrong with you - Of course.
Wish you were a prince/princess - Nope. I hate following through traditions or rules.
Liked someone who was taken – I don't think so...
Shaved your head - No!
Used chopsticks - Yea...
Sang in the mirror to yourself – Hehe, syok sendiri!

-Favorites-

Flower – I really don't know! No, I really don't know!
Candy – Cadbury Chocolate!
Song – It's "Konna ni Chikaku de" by Crystal Kay. For now.
Scent - Lavender... woooooohhhhh! XD
Color - Blue
Movies - Pirates of the Carribean, Peter Pan, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, The Mummy (plus The Mummy Returns) and Harry Potter series.
Singer – (For now) DBSK, SHINee, Wonder girls and David Archuleta. XP
Word – Uh...
Junk food – Too many.
Website – DeviantArt!
Location – Korea or Japan!
Animal - Cat! (And I have my smexy cat, Fluffy!)

-Misc-

Ever cried over someone - A lot of times.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – Yes, my temper.
Do you think you're attractive - Alamak, nanti perasan pulak! I'm not sure about that.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – Its better not to live in a fairytale because you got no life!
Do you play any sports – Only dancing and running, that's all.

You! Yeah, I mean you! You've just been tagged! XP HAHAHA!

No comments: