I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Procrastinator.......

I'm a procrastinator. I've got more than six drawings that I owe to my friends and two commissions which I also owe to my friends. Sandy Loh! Give me back my friggin' pendrive!!! I need my DBSK songs! T_________T And I need my iPod! Dad, buy me the friggin' earphones! Please...

Recently, I walked back home with a good friend of mine. I don't quite remember when it was, I'll see if I can remember when it was later. No, I'm not mentioning if its a he or a she. Go figure yourself. When we were about to get to my house, a question escaped my friend's mouth.

"Do you like him?" My friend asked.

"EH?!" I was shocked. That was certainly something out of the blue.

Then, I answered... "Erm, well..."

... ...

-The End-
Yz

P.S: Hehe....

P.S.S: I just typed 'Hehe' for the fun of it. LOL! Sweat, I know..., -,-"

P.S.S.S: You can visit my art at http://serinax.deviantart.com/

No comments: