I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Holidays

Yay! The holidays is here... for a week. =_=!!

Nothing much happens around the holidays. I plan to hitch at my cousin's house because she's going back to asrama and I don't wanna lose my chance to squash her into liquid! Hehe...

Exams were quite okay.

Maths and BM were a struggle. KH and Sejarah were OK but still a bit struggle. BI, good enough. Agama, a wee bit anxious. Seni, manage to hit it. Geography was OK as well. I nearly forgot to bring my protractor that morning. Phew! Science was a bit easy because there was a lot from Form 2 instead of Form 1. I'm not looking forward to see my results.

I went on an outing with Xian Jing, Min Li, Brian, Chun Li and Jia Ling yesterday at OU. Honestly, it was a total waste of time. We couldn't do anything there except eat and walk around. What disgusted me most about the fact I was the only Malay there and the only one who doesn't know how to speak Chinese. Fuck... I wanna go out on a real outing, damn it!

I wish I could go on an outing with Sue Ann, Jillian, Sandy, Letisha or anyone who knows me well and of course knows how to speak English without having to calling me a 'nerd' in front of my face. Fuck. I hardly talk to Min Li nowadays and Xian Jing was busy dating her boyfriend and I don't really know Brian and Jia Ling. I regretted for going on that pointless outing.

I really want to go out with a group of friends and people who I trust because I HARDLY go to OU so I could get lost very easily. Some 'friends' la... >__> That's why I sometimes don't trust people around my age. Urgh! Its better to go around with people who are trustworthy. Argh...

That's all the first ramblings I have for this holiday. Now I seriously can't wait to go back to school. (Sigh)

-Ciao!-
Yz

No comments: