I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Korean Mania!

Gee, gee, gee, gee! Baby, baby, baby!
Gee, gee, gee, gee! Baby, baby, baby!


Lol, who knew that song is very funny... and addictive! o_o... Look, I'm no fan of So Nyeo Shi Dae but I do have to say that 'Gee' is a strangely addictive song about a girl falling in love for the first time. To you ladies who've experienced your first love, I think you would remember those days where you gotten a bit girlishly flirty and somehow regretting about it at times.

Honestly, I wouldn't say the song is really a good song. I can say its okay and its like one of those addictive songs like Beyonce's "Single Ladies!" song that kept repeating in your head. Minho from SHINee was in the video! Ah, gawsh! He's so handsome... but poorly, he doesn't know how to act very well. Instead of being shocked to see lipstick kisses on his poster of Employee of the Month, he looked rather... disappointed.

Surprisingly, I remembered the whole dance. Honestly, it was very easy to remember but... its such a lala dance! Please tell me you know what I mean by 'lala' because it is lala! It made me flinch after seeing the whole dance version but I thought it was okay but they could've done better. But to other Korean fans (like Cassiopeians and E.l.f's) they were too lazy to actually coreograph a dance. But I'm not here to talk crap about So Nyeo Shi Dae but one thing, they're a bit drama queen-ish. You know like causing drama and always wanting attention. You probably can see it in 'Gee'.

Wth... 0__________0

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh party baby!


"Sorry, sorry" by Super Junior is quite good as well. I thought it was a bit funny at first because when they sang 'naega', I thought they sang 'naked'. I went like 0______0! After listening to it a bit, I thought it was a really catchy song. The dance was easy but really cool. I only remembered the chorus part dance because it seemed like the coolest part of the whole dance. I'm not such a fan of SuJu or SNSD yet but actually I liked Koreans.

Honestly if I had the chance to migrate to anywhere, it would be South Korea. Definitely not North Korea. I pity the kids there! They still don't know that Neil Armstrong has landed on the moon and they have no effing TV! Whenever the people are suffering from diseases, they worship the frikkin' Prime Minister who actually HARDLY does a thing for his country. Damn him!

I would definitely love to go Korea. It would be a nice place to stay at, especially when its close to Japan, one of my other favorite countries. I might get to see my favorite Korean bands! Ah!! And learn korean! Wah, that could be great, man!

Anyway, I gotta bounce!

Teehee!
-Yz-

No comments: