I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Mild Attention

Ah! Tak nak exam! I effin' hate Mathematics and Sejarah.

To Ilah, oi! You still haven't called me! You moron! I'll kill you when I see you during the holidays! Grr..

Anyways, I think I lost my head. No, seriously. I think I did. It's so hard to study! I can't concertrate. Dahlah my right calf tengah cramp sekarang ni! Stupid PJ teacher. She made me naik turun bangku for three minutes and my friend, Sandy, had to count my pulse for a minute. They say the lesser, the better. o.0 What the heck? After Sandy had counted my pulse for a minute, she said my heart was pumping at least 82 times. Yeah, right. -__-

I was informed that the bloody crappy Blue House teacher (which I really don't know) had signed up my name for 4 x 400 meters. Honestly, I'd rather do it alone sometimes. Yes, I'm a bit of loner and I would do things pretty much alone. But it saves you big trouble when cooperating with slow-minded people. No offense. Then, I joined 1500 meter which is creepy. But hey, I hope my merentas desa spirit is still pumping because I haven't exercise for... weeks?

Maths memang susah, my head keeps getting tangled everytime we do revision. When it comes to square numbers, instead of multiplying them twice... I multiplied them with the number 2. How smart I am, right? -.-" Nevertheless, Sejarah teacher Mister Baha is giving me goosebumps!

He said he can't wait to see our frikkin' results after we were called as the Dirtiest Class. Twice, some more. Sigh... Still single, slightly loving it even though there are times I get a sick feeling in my stomach everytime I see couples passing by. But I'm fine being single because you don't get any stupid heartbreaks. Well, at least for now. I hope I can write more and draw more!

But hey! Studies first! ;D

-Ciao!-
Yz

No comments: