I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sigh...

God, I miss Ilah. Oi, moron! Call me lah, bodoh! You couldn't imagine how anxious I was to wait the phone ring and hear your stupid yet kiddish voice! Wasuranaide, baka! Sigh.. Exams are coming and I can't wait for the holidays! I'm glad that I can hang out with a very old friend. I miss you, Farhanah! Hope you're doing well at BU3 with Alya. XP

And... now, Ilah's at sekolah asrama! I miss talking and having you around even though we hardly contacted each other last year. Stupid freakkin' school! I knew I should've cherished time better now than never. Sekarang, aku tengah bengang ni kat sekolah. All my close friends are seem to be avoiding me. But no matter, no matter. This holiday, I'll blast my ass off with Farhanah and Ilah! (Tak sabar nak tengok Ilah again! I'm SO GONNA GLOMP YOU!)

Argh, I HATE EXAMS!

No comments: