I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Day

Happy Birthday, Yunho-oppa!!


Today was my school's Roadrun! Gosh, I was actually looking forward to it. And honestly, I'm not trying to boast but I was so proud of myself today because I managed to jog non-stop from school all the way to Centrepoint then continued non-stop as well until all the way to school. Here's some juicy details.

When Sue Ann and I were about to get pass by my primary school, I dropped my coupon and I panicked so I went searching for it. But I couldn't find it and noticed some Form 1 students cutting me down and I didn't want that to happen. I unexpectedly jog in long strides without feeling any pain or exhaustion from before. Then, I had a sneaky idea. I asked Sue Ann for her coupon and teared up a small piece of it (along with the school mark) to persuade the people at the Finish Line.

Shockingly, it worked. I owe you, Sue Ann, a really big time!

Then, I finished in 13th place while Sue Ann finished in 12th place. Good thing she didn't cry and I was so thrilled! Last year I got number 28 and I jumped up fifteen places. Cool! When receiving my medal, the bloody stupid Cikgu Izaar said Marcus' name instead of mine. Why? Because my number plate was the same as Marcus and oh, fuck! Don't these morons ever think? Oh fucking bloody hell.

Obviously, the category is named "Perempuan 2"! Perempuan-lah, man! All the sudden a guy's name appeared! How bloody airheaded can you fucking moronic teachers are? Huh? No wonder that students have went ballistic and rebellious nowadays! Oh, fuck you whores! However, I couldn't hear because moronic Form 6 guys were cheering so loud at the back. Then, I took my medal. Puan Ang asked me, "Where's Marcus?"

I was like. "WTF?"

Then, the truth revealed and I burst into loud eff bombs. I feel so bloody irritated and my friends would certainly understand that I'm hot-tempered. Gosh, I was sarcastically called "The Boy of the Day." Fuck.... Boy, it did pissed the bloody crap out of me. But to look at the bright side, I still got my effin' medal.

Yay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUNHO-OPPA!

(P.S: I still hate you, Sue Ann, for sharing the same birthday with Yunho-oppa! Damn!)

No comments: