I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oi!

Oi, Ilah!

Of course, I'm gonna miss you moron! I'm so gonna miss your annoying and crooked little teeth and stomach-aching jokes no matter how stupid they seem! I can still remember when I ran into you and you broke your nose. Haha! (Sighs) The good days!

And when Amirul kena 'car accident' at Bandung, we both unexpectedly said "Did you hear something" simultaneously before we went crazy by laughing our arses off. Boy, we were morons. Ah! I wish I can see you every month and squash you into liquid for leaving me alone! XP

Hey, give me a number that I can contact you with and I'll call you until you become deaf! Hehe... Leave the number as a comment in this post.

Plus, don't forgot to miss me too, idiot! Sayonara, baka. XD

-xoxo-
Yz

No comments: