I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh, my God!

Behind The Scenes at 2008 Dream Concert!

Seriously, you just gotta read that bloody post. I was literally hanging my jaw throughout the whole post. I thought, "What the fucking goddamned shit am I reading?" Honestly, it really disgust me... and made me laugh out loud. I really thought the whole "so-called" SNSD group a joke! They just seem so... urgh, disgusting. Especially that girl Tiffany.

It really shows that she's the demanding type which certainly nobody likes at all! I find them a big joke! Especially the utterly dimwitted and empty SNSD fanboys. Honestly, have you really lost your mind or you lost your mind after taking notice of SNSD? To me, SNSD just seem like people with pretty faces and nice legs. Yeah, right. (Inserts sarcasm)

Seriously, I've seen better legs than theirs and surely much better people with better faces. If I could, I would've puked at them for being so mindless. They just came into the business without effort and obviously, they don't deserve it! What have they ever done to deserve fans, money, fame and a freaking spot in the 2nd biggest music industry in WORLD? The world, damn it! However, the SNSD fans were completely brainless as well.

If you read the post, many other fans from ELF, SUJU along with CASSIOPEIA (DBSK's fanclub) were injured! Even the fangirls were rapped and beaten to death in the guts so that they can't get pregnant. I utterly felt pity for the fans who've been involved in these serious unfortunate events. It's scary and sad to see the fans get the beating for their own favorite artists. But SNSD and SNSD fans, I highly resent you and your stupidity.

Seeing what the media wrote about it as if nothing happened was shocking. They were supposed to post it up and show it to the world! Can't they see that SNSD fans were waving swiss knives around in front of other fanclubs and ripping off their banners?! WTF, people? It's irrational! If you resent a group of artists, at least keep your common sense functioning! You wouldn't simply rip off the banners or rape the fans or beat the bloody fucking crap out of them for the sake of YOUR favorite artist.

Why? Because the more damage you do, the more damage that bloody fucking SNSD group will receive to their "so-called sexy" image. You disgust me to death! But the media and SUJU *probably* had a good reason why they tried to make things sound as if nothing happen was because... if the news were shown to the world, probably the rivalry between fanclubs would never end. Who knows that we might get Gaza War Number Two? Oh, Allah. What is happening to our world?

Firstly, I felt completely sorry for the fans who've been injured/raped/threatened by the SNSD fans. I couldn't imagine how would they feel like. It's really traumatic for them and it might takes decades for them to forget the ugly past. Seeings that other fanclubs besides Cassies were also a part of the drama made me feel completely stunned. I can't imagine how many bones were broken in this huge horrible drama. And I bet the artists (NOT INCLUDIND SNSD) didn't expect this huge controversy and feels bad for their fans for having to share the rough and gruesome bashing from SNSD's stupid, mindless, motherfucking and resentful "so-called" fans.

Just hope the next drama isn't so severe like this but what more can I do? It seems that people in this world are growing angrier and angrier by the minute. It's like one of those action/drama movies where anger covers the world like smoke? I guess our reality is turning into fantasy? What's next? Oh, right. The Gaza War...

The drama never seems to stop.

No comments: