I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Going a Little Too Nuts

Okay, I admit I'm going a wee bit crazy at the moment. Aiya, why is there always something wrong with my brain? It doesn't function well anymore! Gosh, I should really stop eating too much noodles. Too many MSG, which means more brain cells dying at each delicious slurp. Dammit!

But that's not the point. No, it's not about noodles. No. It's about this guy I saw at school. I just hope that Ilah sort of doesn't read this because I know she'll kill me for this. One day, I was in the classroom along with my friends: Sandy, Letisha, Thiviya, Xian Jing and Min Li gathering at our little area somewhere on the right side of our classroom.

Out of the blue, Xian Jing suddenly said. "Steven's cute."

"Huh? Who?" I asked, dumbfounded at her sudden comment that broke our silence.

Letisha and I were busy drawing on our friend's hand.(Letisha drawing Thiviya's hand while I was drawing on Min Li's hand) while Sandy was reading this book about creepy murderers from the 19th century. All of us followed her gaze which was outside the window, which happened to be in front of us. There was a senior passing by and going to the boy's bathroom. I immediately recognized him. I've seen him before a lot of times but I didn't took notice of him until now.

"Oh, my God." I gushed.

"Wow." Min Li was in awe as well. (I think)

Xian Jing chuckled. "Seriously, man, he's cute."

Boy, he sure was cute. He was probably five feet four or five inches tall. Darkish brown hair, really. You can tell it's brown! He had a very lean figure, not muscular at all. But when I took in the details of his face, I was literally hanging my jaw. Oh, my god. He was super cute, man. (Annoying little boy-crazy girl mode) Honestly, he was one of the cutest boys you can find in my school. (Which has not many cute boys, at all. Trust me!)

We all actually watched him. We freakking stared him. All of our eyes followed him from the dewan all the way to the stairs. I mean, seriously. We were obviously staring at him like mad. Then, me and Xian Jing broke into laughter. Boy, we looked stupid.

"Oh, my god. We're acting like stalkers."

"This looks like a Korean drama." I agreed with her before barking into laughter again. Boy, we did looked stupid.

Then, I started admiring him. He was really someone to stare at. Honestly, for a very naive girl like me... I would go gaga instantly. Yes, I admit. I went gaga over him but I still love DBSK! (Stares at Yunho, drool dropping down from my mouth) Haha, kidding! But seriously, as soon as I saw him... something struck me with realization!

(Ilah, if you're really reading this, prepare yourself)

Steven actually looked a LOT like Changmin! Changmin-oppa from TVXQ!! AH!! I told Xian Jing and Min Li. They both seemed shocked at first but they agreed with me. He really did looked like Changmin, for real. He had the face structure just like Changmin. And I mean it, Ilah! He had the nice shaped eyes (but not the mismatched ones of Changmin's whenever he grins or smiles), his nose and the face was remarkably alike. But the difference was he had sort of those rosy red lips like Jaejoong and sweet small grin while Changmin had the cute pink ones and a really cute-yet-very-crooked grin. Boy, I'm overloading myself!

From time to time whenever I got the chance, I would admire him for afar and go gaga about thinking of the resemblance. It's really remarkable! It's like seeing the real Changmin, only the shorter and a bit of Jaejoong-ish version. (the lips, I mean) I literally went nuts that I would jump like crazy. Argh, this is why I hate myself. He is so cute. Even another friend of mine from Amanah agreed he really looked like Changmin.

But it really shocked me that he's Form 3. I actually thought he looked like a Form 4 or Form 5. Argh, the resemblance of him and Changmin is ringing again. Changmin may be the youngest of TVXQ but he happens to be more mature than the others at times. Oh, my god. He is so cute... I think I made a fool out of myself on Wednesday. Drats!

I was staying back after school with Min Li like we always do after school. We would hang around in the canteen and talk with our friends before going back home in time to prevent from kena scolding. That day, Rhonwyn had choir practice so she had to leave. She brought those Singaporean True Ghost Stories books (the black books with creepy cat eyes) and I decided to read it to waste my time since I don't want to go home so early.

Jeremy Chee came around to talk a bit with me and Min Li before his Shinobi class. While I was reading, I couldn't help but stare at Steven who was playing basketball. Our basketball court is just right next to the canteen so you can see guys shooting some cool hoops every time after school. Steven was walking around and went to his bag, which was at the table in front of the one I'm sitting at. Idiotically, I stared at him. No, wait. To make it sound less fangirlish, we both sorta made eye-contact.

I looked up from the book while he absentmindedly scanned the canteen. I stared at him, subconsciously admiring him in my head. But it didn't last very long but I guessed it enough for him to notice the hint. It probably lasted for two seconds. Then, I turned to Azril who called me and asked me a question which I forgot what it was. Surely, I did not blush but I can't help but mentally kicking myself on the head. I was thinking crap like, "Oh, no! He knows that I'm admiring him! Kuso!"

I'm not sure if I'm obsessive but I'm not entirely sure if its normal. It feels like having another version of my crazy first crush on I. back in primary school. Minus the *dotdotdot* and *dotdotdot*. I'm not gonna mention what it is but you figure it out. But warning, it's nothing perverted, unless if that's what your dirty minds were thinking.

GOTTA GO! Almost kena caught by my mom. SHIT!

Ja ne!
-Yas-

No comments: