I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh shucks!

(Plays with my fingers nervously and looks from left to right) Valentine's Day.... Valentine's Day.... Valentine's Day.... Valentine's Day.... Oh, my goodness. (Looks around again) This sucks.

Okay, I know that Valentine's Day is supposed to be the 'lovey-dovey' day where every boy goes all cliché by sending roses or chocolates to the girl of their dreams while the girls goes gaga and send love letters to their crushes or lovers. Boy, it's a sight to see people screaming with joy or relief. Hmm, sempat lagi nak jeling-jeling mata at each other...

I'm not the type who'd give away chocolates or love letters. Well, dulu pernah lah... But now, I guess not. Honestly, love is certainly something that you always wished you had but it bothers me to see many people being a little too crazy about it. For example, I had a friend who was a serious psycho. After a recent breakup with her boyfriend, she went ballistic and began scratching herself with a piece of sharp glass. Talk about emotional.

I didn't stay long to be friends with her. Who knows her craziness is contagious? Well, it seems like it. Another close friend of mine did the same thing just to 'calm' herself after a so-called "serious" fight with her boyfriend. They surely takes the pain a bit too seriously. Sometimes you wonder what is going on in their heads.

Quoted by a best friend of mine (Sandy), I'm the serious type. Sandy is also the serious type as well, which is why I respect her a lot. She doesn't mind the fact that she's single for her entire life and wow, she is sure an idol. She and I always think about these 'lovey-dovey' things seriously and don't take them so lightly. She seems to have less problems that I do. I tend to fall for guys a wee bit easily which sometimes I resent myself.

Luck is usually never on my side in this way. Plus, I tend to be a little rough and cold towards guys if they got onto my wrong side. Those 'guys' who got onto my wrong side is those flirty, conceited, egoistic, arrogant, pathetic playboys. Seriously, I despise them. That's why my range of guy friends are a wee bit low. When reacting to guys who I don't know, if they tend to flirt around with me, I would flick them off or shout at them to leave me alone. I know, I'm a little bit rough about that.

But I can't help it. I can't stand their stupid mindless winks or gestures. It really disgusts me. But to look at the positive side, it keeps away the "guys" that I pointed out before.

But to really shorten this long post is that.... I am officially and entirely not looking forward for Valentine's Day.

No comments: