I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Different Obsession

Okay, no longer DBSK is my obsession but that doesn't make a difference. Why? Because I'm obsessed with Korean boy bands. In my own opinion, Koreans are better than mat salleh. No offense but I prefer Easterners than Westerners. Though Westerners have better songs but I just like the East Coast now. After my cousin infected me with SHINee's very catchy song called "A.Mi.Go." which is a shortened form of the phase about "encountering a beauty will make you suffer", my friend has been asking me about SHINee.

Now, I'm having a bad headache after trying to remember who are the members from their MVs which are "Noona is pretty" to "Love Like Oxygen". She likes to change her favorites from Kim "Key" Kibum to Minho then back to Key. Now, she's crazy over Minho. But my personal favorite is Taemin. He's so cute. <3__<3 And gosh, my head is bursting.

To my friend, I hate you for forcing me to remember all of the members in less than 2 hours. You know who you are.

Ouch...
-Yas-

No comments: