I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, April 10, 2009

A bit Sentimental

Yes, I am feeling a wee bit sentimental now. I still remembered that time when I went to Kuantan several weeks ago. Boy, I sure missed the big salty waves of Teluk Chempaka (or was it Chempedak?). I really had a great time but I wished I could've spent it with my closest friends from school. Boy, that sure would be wonderful. =( But what I miss most of that wonderful journey was gazing at the stars at night.

Since it was around the countryside, there is less pollution in the air comparing to the cities. There were not many clouds anywhere so around nine o'clock; the sky was clear with a LOT of stars. It was really a lot, I swear. Honestly, I had always wished that I had seen stars but its a rare occasion to see them in BU. Even if there were stars, it'll be at least about five to six stars. The cluster of stars I saw at the Kuantan countryside were more than thirty.

No, I did not count but I estimated it was around that value. XD I felt like a little kid because I've always loved stars since I was five years old. I recalled the last time I gazed at stars was when I was still a little kid around six when my old house at Kuantan was near a beach. (Yes, I had a house near the beach! XD) I sat on this large log with my long evening gown grazing against the clean sand. (It was clean before). I loved watching the stars twinkle above me. I think there was more than seventy stars I saw in the sky.

Being a little kid at that time, I grinned childlishly. I sometimes really missed my young days as a kid. That makes it almost nine years since I last saw the stars! Wow.... I can't believe it was that long. However, it was a really lovely sight to see a big number of twinkling little stars in the sky. But too bad my camera could not capture that beautiful moment because the stars were too small to be captured. It's really awful that nobody notices them. Stars are like the most beautiful thing that you could see but hey, people are becoming more ignorant.

They don't care about the Earth anymore. The numbers of people who do care are beginning to get lesser and lesser. I stared at the stars for at least an hour and I hated the fact that my neck was terribly aching like hell. I wished I could've seen it longer but I was too sleepy that I fell asleep almost instantly. But it was worth it. I just wished that I could see stars like that from my window every night. What more better is sharing that sight with someone you love. =P

Shucks, I'm beginning to sound cheesy. XP Argh, silly me. I just want to lay on the thick dry grass and gaze at the stars. I sometimes can't believe I have this silliness in me. I should've name my blog "That Silly Girl" XP. Hehe, nah... That would make me feel even sillier. Oh, silly me!

-A little girl at heart-
Yz

No comments: