I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

W.O.W

I've read from Rhonwyn's blog about Susan Boyle. I have to admit I was shocked as well. She seems quite ugly and she's 47 years old. But when she opened her mouth to sing, I was horrified that she'll sound like a toad. But no, she was an angel.

Susan Boyle's Performance!

She seems to be a complete joke at first. Even some of the audiences were laughing and cringing at her. I honestly thought she looked like a grandmother. But when I heard her sing, my expression was just like Simon's.

Like they say, "do not judge a book by it's cover". And that is true. She had a big voice and as soon as she sang, you could see that almost everyone stood up on their feet to clap. Bravo!

-Tata!-
Yz

No comments: