I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Stress

This week is one of the worst I had in my entire sophomore year.

I'm ready to burst out my fire already. I can't concertrate during Geography class even though I desperately want to so that I won't have to be constantly feeling sad plus anger when my dad babbles to me about how I should stop 'drawing', rubbing it in my face by saying that art is useless. (Swears *censored*) I can't believe ML has changed for the worst and now I officialy dislike and will no longer act as if she's ever been my friend.

Sad to know that a 'friend' I know is moving to Vietnam and I probably not gonna see him anytime soon. Guilty because I used to like his best friend, whom is giving me a very hard time. Confused of why I liked 'him' even though I know I'm not his type and knowing he'll graduate next year. Angry that my dad keeps messing up my brain by saying I should stop drawing for the sake of my studies, which I know I'll break apart!

Crazy because I'm constantly thinking too much that I know my brain is going to explode. Desperately wishing that I could just pass out and get sick for a few days. Tired because of all this shitty stress wrecking my brain cells and almost 'dead' because...

This sucks.

-Out-
Yz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel alright now. I'm sure your Dad will understand one day. And about ML, (I wonder if she's THE ML my former student) just give her time. I still remember the times when I acted like an as*hole with my friends but they still forgave me and accepted me.

*I don't know why I love to give advice (sometimes, it seems like judging people and forcing people to accept only my own perspective) but I just hope it helps (in any way it can be).

Ms. Saha