I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Guess Who?

If you see a guy at my school, that's him.
If you see a guy with a friendly face, that's him.
If you see a guy whose extremely nice, that's him.
If you see a guy who is considerably tall, that's him.
If you see a guy always around his friends, that's him.

If you see a guy listening to music after school, that's him.
If you see a guy whose called gay, that's him.
If you see a guy who acts gay but not really gay, that's him.
If you see a guy constantly being bullied, that's him.
If you see me with him, you'll think I'll like him.

And, it's true.

P.S: He's not Form 1, Form 2, Form 3, Form 4 nor Form 5. Probably not a Form 6 as well!

But it's certainly not that Changmin look-alike guy, Steven.
-XD-
Yz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Yasmin!
I wonder, could it be one of the teachers?
;)
But whoever the person is, he must be really, really special and lucky too!
Ever since I'm 'retired', I just spend my 'lifeless life' reading my students' blogs (especially you) and it is so pleasant to finally be able to read words from such a talented writer and a great artist again - it is you!
All the best in your studies and everything you do!

Regards,
Miss Sahaniza

Yezzie Yas said...

To Nezhavu:

Hi, Miss Saha!!! XD
I'm glad that you're still around! No, I'm sorry to say its not one of the teachers. =P He's just a student (not mentioning what Form he is). But yes, he's quite special to me. XP
I really miss having you around at school. Even though Puan Mani is a good teacher, I just hoped that you would've stayed a bit longer.
I hope life is good for you right now as well. I wish to see you soon.

Bye! -Yz-