I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Life in my Heart

Yeah, I know I changed my blog's security at first. I cringed at the fact that some stupid hater will come harassing me. But since some of my friends didn't liked it when I sort of 'closed' my blog, so I gave in and opened it to the public.

From here, I'm going to do a lot of random ramblings. If you think you can cope with it, you can continue. If not, sayonara!

Oh, I wished that I was living in another country that had four seasons and of course, longer holidays. At times, I would love to picture myself in a white bedroom at Melbourne, Australia where you could feel the wind brushing your hair through your balcony. Or probably in the streets of Japan where lights would replace stars in the skies and have a lovely Starbucks while being on-the-go.

Or probably be at Korea with a plastic bag filled with Korean Drama CDs like Coffee Prince, Boys over Flowers, A Love to Kill etc. Sorry but I can't stop being such a fan girl! Hehe... Besides that, I wished that I have back my laptop so that during the next school holiday I'll be playing lots of games! I really want to play dota. My sister's has played it before. I used to watch her and my brother play WC before but since I was little kid, I couldn't understand a thing!

But seriously, I wanna level up my level 42 Cleric and become a level 70 priest or get a freakking fourth job! Yea, yea... A bit of a MapleStory gamer here. I really wanna play dota or any other online games I could find. AuditionSEA is TOO big. It's more than 1 GB. -______-" Not 02Jam, it's limited for Philippines gamers only. I wonder if there are any good games.

Sims 2 is so damn boring. I played the college, night club (I think that was the name) and the regular edition. Honestly, it was boring. Besides games, I also enjoy art. Boy, I would love to get my hands on some airbrushes! AH! They're wonderful and I seriously want to use them!! I've been craving to own some Copic Markers, more white gel pens and paint! XD

I want to take painting lessons to know how to paint a proper canvas. Or get myself a tablet and use Adobe Photoshop like crazy! Oh, Adobe Photoshop CS2 is my favorite. Not sure about CS3 though. Hmm... I want copic markers, damn it! I wonder if they sell those in Malaysia. Dang! I want Prisma color pencils as well. Stabilo doesn't have the good colours I need. Faber-Castell is my favorite brand. I seriously want a set of Prisma colour pencils!

I want to watch the latest of Fast and the Furious. I wanna own the DVD of Golden Compass after I've watched it. I wish they had the Extended Versions of LoTR but I don't think they sell those anymore. I wonder if they are going to turn one of Trudi Canavan's books into a movie. Ah! I'll be surely to buy the first ticket. Hehehe... I only the first chapter of Inkheart but too bad I can't buy any books for now. Sigh..

So here my ramblings ends. I hope I did not bore you with all my interests or obsessions. But I just feel so hyper tonight. XD!

No comments: