I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sort of Tagged...?

I found this somewhere in the net. But I accidentally closed the page and somehow I can't enter into my History list to find the page. Oh, well. Since I *sorta* got tagged by that person, I have to do it.

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


1. I love to poke people who are ticklish or kuat-melatah. 8D
2. I would usually slouch whenever I walk around.
3. If someone gets on my nerves/bad side (during first impressions), I can be bitchy or arrogant towards them.
4. I'm a very forgetful person.
5. Sometimes I tend to read books while hanging upside down on my bed.
6. I love to pinch my friends' cheeks. A lot.
7. I tend to notice the little things on people. (e.g: dirt in their hair or paper on their faces) - it is weird in some way -
8. I love sleeping with my iPod on and playing. (No wonder my earphones cepat rosak! =_=)
9. I loved eating bread with cheese and strawberry/blueberry jam. Hehe... yummy~
10. I sorta like to stare at guys who have nice eyebrows. (Sorry, Shahidan... You're not included..) =____="
11. Sometimes 8 hours of sleep isn't enough for me.
12. I'm good in english but I suck in my native language! -___- AHH!
13. I cry a lot. Especially at night. (Yeah, a lot of my friends don't believe it)
14. I think it's very attractive if guys has long, straight and slender fingers.
15. Technology has taken over my social life...

Tagged
1 - 10. NOBODY!

No comments: