I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures everywhere...


"Lazy Glow"
Based on: the lamp in my living room.
Supposed-to-be story: -None-


"Gone"
Based on: the sofa in my living room
Supposed-to-be story: In the eyes of a person wondering why a certain person isn't there. Hence, the sofa and the light. Lol.


"Let Them Bloom"
Based on: The fake flowers next to my lamp
Supposed-to-be story: -None-


"Afternoon nap"
Based on: My cat! (To Sharifah, he's sexy. To me, he's awesome!)
Supposed-to-be story: Just another typical nap for cats. ;)


"The Night Isn't Clear"
Based on: The view of Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara at the back of my house. (This is what happens when you have shaky hands)
Supposed-to-be story: Probably someone drunk in the middle of the night or someone who doesn't know what to expect tomorrow.

I really want those type of good photography cameras! I'm jealous that Kim Yoong has one XP. My one is sucky and always runs out of batteries! Ah, annoying! I hate to change the batteries because it's non-rechargable. An IXUS camera could be cool. Overall, I can't wait to see my cousin, Ilah!

-Behind these Earphones-
Yz

No comments: