I support DeviantArt! XD

Admire art? Love art? Go check out DeviantArt!

Friday, April 10, 2009

To Nia Ma

Be grateful that I'm managed to post this up for you.

Dear Nia Ma (whatever your stupid name is),

I believe that you are a mindless coward because you don't dare to say that you hate me so much in front of my face. It proves to everyone that you are a chicken. I dared you twice and all you do is chicken out by saying "fuck you" through the net. Well, do you know what I think?

I specifically do not care if you hate me so much that your stomach wants to explode. I also do not give a damn if you have a completely sucky life or you're having some deranged mental problems! I just think you're just a person whose trying to get on my nerves. Well, forget it! Because trust me, it will do you no effin' good! You'll probably get some angry sparks from me.

SO WHAT? It's not like you've just become a queen or some famous celebrity. No, you're just a nobody. As a nobody, you surely have better things to do than harassing people who you hate for no effin' reason. I mean, I don't know who the hell are you! Here you come, randomly harassing me in my blog. If I did something wrong to you, admit it to my face! What's so hard about that?

But if you do see me as a threat, I'm very flattered. But that doesn't mean that you have to harass me online. You got a life? Good! Which means you certainly a LOT of better things to do that stalking people. Then, here's my advice.

Live your life properly!

And leave me. Alone.

Sincerely,
Yz.

No comments: